Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My baby turns 3 today





How did this happen? I just had him! My baby!!
It goes so fast, yet I can hardly remember him as a tiny baby.......why is that?
Good thing we have pictures.


We had a little family party. I made the sheet cake. The kids decorated. It was almost too much excitement for a little 3-year-old to handle.
Since we're really into submarines lately, Gus got a Little Einsteins submarine & a submarine Lego set that Zane can't keep his hands off of.



Happy Birthday Gus!!!!



5 comments:

Banks Family said...

It's Davis's birthday today, he is 6! Happy birthday to your little guy he is so adorable.

Leigh said...

Wow, I am so lame. I totally asked you to watch Swayze for me today!!

Happy Birthday Gus! We love you.

Nichole Barney said...

I can't believe he is three! He is so cute! Is it time for another one????

Michelle said...

What? He's already 3??? Time goes by way too fast!!!!

Tracey said...

What a doll.... Happy Birthday Gus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...