Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun with Daisy




We figured out that Daisy will do anything for Cheetos.


She goes crazy for them!

I know this next picture looks like a bunch of mean kids pushing a poor frightened dog down a scary slide..........but honestly, Daisy would bomb down the slide after a Cheeto.... on her own free will.




I have to admit........Daisy has grown on me. I don't hate her.
She's mellowed out alot. And the kids are really attached to her.


She has all her buddies to hang out with in the backyard..........bunny and kitty and Turbo (the tortoise).

I'll look out the back door & see Daisy curled up on the patio......spooning with kitty......and bunny licking Daisy's behind...........it's great how they all get along.

1 comment:

Jill Ison said...

not only are you photos awesome but you make me laugh! you have a way with words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...