Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving!


It was the Z's turn to host this year.  And man, it was a good one!
Championship.

My little Peanut's first Thanksgiving.  I think she had a great time.


It was such a beautiful, chilly day.  Well, chilly for us Arizonans.  I think it was about 68 and we were all putting our sweaters on.
Jake had a little too much Martinelli's.

Caroline hung out with Uncle Chris for awhile.

The big girls.

Kellie.  Workin' it.

The traditional Mason Thanksgiving Oreo mud pie.  And Brian just a little excited about it.

Ross was very excited about his pie too.


Some human rubberband on the lawn.

Man, that kid's hair was long!

Lip-licker caught in action.

No football this year......it was futbol!
Zack with his fresh-off-the-mish glow.

Max pretending to take a nap.

Good-looking people we get to be related to.

Good-looking man I get to be married to.

Oh yeah, it was a good one this year. And I think Max would agree.
We have so much to be thankful for.

4 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Cute pictures! I need that mint oreo pie recipe! Yum!

........ said...

Hi there! I found your blog through Shawni's and I am just SO in love with your cute family and your amazing photography! I like to call myself a photographer but am nowhere near what I would like to be. For instance I REALLY struggle with getting my exposure right and studio lights are, well, my worst nightmare!!! Could you find it in your heart to possibly do a blog post on how you get such great exposure? I would love you if you did...more than I already do...which is kinda weird since I don't actually know you but you know what I mean...

Honey said...

Caroline looks so cute in those cords!

And I don't know who the Zs are but I want their house. =)

Looks like you had a lovely Thanksgiving - and what that beautiful family of yours, you have much to be thankful for, I am sure! ;)

abo-bder said...



تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
فني
فنى
فني تركيب دش

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...