Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hors


This is Hors.

Also known as Carter the Brown Horse.

And he is Gus's favorite stuffed animal at the moment.

Hors was zero years old until he recently had his birthday(which we all had to celebrate), so now he is one.  He eats dinner with us & has his own bed, and is full of all kinds of ideas & opinions.

Too bad Gus wasn't a girl, because he'd be great at playing dolls.  Marlee didn't give a rip about dolls, and so far Caroline's more interested in trains & balls, so I've felt a little jipped in that department.  But maybe this will have to make up for it.


The other day I found this on the kitchen table.....

 

And this....


I'd have to give Hors a thumbs-up.
He never talks back to me.



Gus would definitely vote 'yes'.

Hors has been the favored one for some time now, which says alot for him.
And he's not lost yet.  Well.... lost, then found, then lost, then found a few times.
Sorry, Hors.  But it's only a matter of time.

2 comments:

Jill Ison said...

hors seems like a good friend. I hope he sticks around a while. i wish my kids stuffed animals would stick around less... because we have like 500+ (they need their own room) but then I noticed that if I look directly at them when sneaking them into the donation box I can see what good friends they are to my kids and whoops they miss the box. now i try to just kick them in there, which is usually a miss too. just one Hors seems nice.

Shawni said...

LOvE Hors. And I love that he is so loved :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...