Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Man Cave photoshoot


 
This group of young men, also known as "The Man Cave" guys (after their basement hangout at one of their homes, which happens to be down the street from us), all graduated from high school last May and are one by one leaving on missions.  Several of these guys are in our ward & I could swear it was just yesterday that they were on their bikes on our street corner with their backpacks on waiting til everyone was there so they could all ride to junior high together. 
 
But just after graduation & before they all started going their separate ways, one of their moms thought to get a group picture, and asked if I could do it. The problem was, the following night at 10:00 was the best shot at having almost all of them there (one was out of town). So I left a space hoping to take a shot of the missing guy later & photoshop him in.  
 
So, can you tell which one was photoshopped in?......* 
 
I'm not so good at this sort of thing, so it was a photoshop triumph for me. And also just fun being a part of the Man Cave for a night.
Such a cute group of boys!
And I think they'll be glad to have these one day.


*Answer - bottom right :)
 
 
 

 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! That's awesome!! I was either thinking the bottom right or the top left (second from the end) guy in the back. Definitely couldn't tell - GOOD JOB Nicole!! I think the second picture is my fave with all their GQ poses! :)

~Jen

ellen said...

What a great group of guys. We have a very small youth group in my ward in Boston. They must love that photo!

Holly said...

I was stumped! Good job, girl! Sad I didn't see you on Sunday at Stevie's farewell :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...