Thursday, February 7, 2013

pink-eyed peanut



 
We've got pink-eye.
 
And I don't hate it.
 
It's a sure ticket home, without the misery or vomiting. I mean, who's going to send a kid like this to Nursery on Sunday? And guess who gets to stay home with her? See what I mean? I'm always up for a little break in the routine & a good excuse to not have to attend something I don't want to. You can't argue with it. It works for me.  I don't even mind when the other kids get it & have to stay home from school. It's fun.
And sometimes it's just fun to wake up with your eye glued shut every once in awhile.

I think I need a vacation.
 
 


2 comments:

Tara said...

She's adorable... even with pink eye! And I know what you mean by a break in routine... I'll take it any day!

Michelle said...

Girls trip. When?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...